Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is seeking a competent individual to work as a Child Care Partnership (CCP) Coordinator. Incumbent will assume the responsibility for the daily operations of the Early Head Start Program at Child Care Partnership sites to meet the requirements of the Head Start Performance Standards in all component areas. You will provide oversight, direction, including monitoring and problem-solving and ensuring that facilities, including buildings and grounds, are monitored and maintained to assure the safety of children and staff. You will be required to produce computer generated reports and assess and coordinate the training needs of the staff. Incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the HS/EHS Director. Must undergo background checks, drug screening, TB screening and physical prior to employment.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited institution.
• Must have two (2) years supervisory experience.
• Ability to motivate others and work with little supervision.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to interact professionally with Management, co-workers and parents.
• Intermediate computer skills to operate Head Start/Early Head Start databases, produce reports, draft emails and other useful correspondence.
• Must have acceptable driving record, valid GA Driver’s License and acceptable auto insurance
• Daily reliable transportation – must be willing to use personal vehicle to make home visits, attend meetings and other assigned duties for the Agency.
• Supervisory experience in an Educational Setting or Youth based organization.
Salary Range: $27,000 – $33,000
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace