Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is seeking an individual to perform duties that are clerical in nature. They will assist the Outreach Center with the Agency’s Low Income Heating Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Responsibilities will include but not limited to data entry, answering the telephone, making copies and delivering applications/documentation to various locations for processing. This position is temporary (3-4 months) working Monday through Saturday as early as 6:00 am. Must undergo a criminal background investigation and drug screening prior to employment.
• Must have a High School diploma or GED from accredited institution.
• Must have effective communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to operate office equipment such as copiers, fax machines and multi-line phone systems.
• Great customer service.
• Proper handling of confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
• Must have daily reliable transportation with acceptable insurance coverage and driving record.
Pay Rate: $7.25 per hour
This is a temporary position.
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace