Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is seeking a competent individual to work in our Head Start/Early Head Start as an Education Manager. Duties include but not limited to ensuring classroom curriculum and technical assistance are being met according to Head Start performance standards. Incumbent will also provide supervision & training to the Early Childhood Development Division (ECDHS) and have ongoing monitoring of the Head Start/Early Head Start classrooms. Must undergo TB testing, physical, drug screening and criminal background search prior to hire.
• Must have Bachelors Degree Early Childhood Education, or a closely related field and four (4) years supervisory experience working with relevant social service within early childhood education at the pre-kindergarten level or youth based organization.
• Must have Early Childhood teaching experience.
• Must have experience in staff development, technical assistance and training as it relates to Early Childhood.
• Develop Early Childhood and Transitional Program plans in collaboration with the Head Start Standards.
• Effectively supervise others by giving directives and feedback on services rendered.
• Understanding of and implement Head Start/Early Head Start programs, rules and regulations.
• Proficient computer skills and capability to learn Agency specific databases including Microsoft Excel to create and manipulate spread sheets, create formulas etc. and Microsoft Word to create reports, memos, agendas etc.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with Directors, other Managers, employees and collaborative partners.
• Must have an acceptable driving record, valid GA Driver’s License and acceptable auto insurance.
• Daily reliable transportation – must be willing to use personal vehicle to make home visits, attend meetings and other assigned duties for the Agency
Salary Range: $35,000 – 42,000
This is a full time, 40 hours per week position.
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace