Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is seeking a conscientious individual to work as a Parent Aide. Incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to transporting clients to and from appointments and scheduled visitations in a safe and timely manner, providing parenting and life-skills to clients and be responsible for the preparation of reports, i.e., daily, weekly and/or monthly. Background checks and drug testing will be preformed prior to employment.
• Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
• Excellent Customer Service and Time Management skills.
• Ability to plan routes for daily travel and transport.
• Must have a valid GA Driver’s License and Acceptable Driving Record.
• Daily reliable transportation with necessary liability insurance and be willing to use personal vehicle for transporting clients.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
• Must be able to work non-traditional work schedule (nights and weekend work required).
• Must be willing to travel outside of Middle Georgia to transport clients.
Pay Rate: $8.00 per hour
This is a part-time position.
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree, 7-year Motor Vehicle Report and valid Driver’s License to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace