Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is currently seeking a conscientious individual to work in our Community Services Department. Service Center Specialists handle the day-to-day management of clients to include determining client eligibility, client assessment, community resources research, detailed documentation and follow-up of client assessments and conducting site/home visits. Must undergo applicant testing, background checks and drug screening prior to employment.
• Must have an Associates Degree in Human Services or Social Work or related field or Completion of 90 quarter or 60 semester hours in Human Services or Social Work or a related field from an accredited college or university and one (1) year of work experience involving case management
• Must be able to effectively communicate both written and verbally
• Ability to learn and manipulate information management systems for research and documentation
• Must be proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to plan and conduct training sessions to aide clients with their case management plans
• The ability to learn or have an understanding of and implement Federal Grant programs, rules and regulations
• Must have a valid GA Driver’s License, insurable driving record reliable transportation and be willing to use personal vehicle to make home visits
• Bachelors Degree in Human Services or Social Work or related field
Salary based upon Education and Experience.
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace