Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is currently seeking individuals to work in our Head Start Program in Macon and/or Forsyth. Duties include assisting with setup and organization of a neat and orderly classroom. Responsible for helping observe, assess, redirect and record behavior of all children assigned to classroom. Must undergo background checks, drug screening, TB screening and physical prior to employment.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution and must be willing to obtain CDA certification.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have intermediate computer skills to work with Program specific databases, compile daily classroom notes and observations.
• Prior experience working with pre-school aged children a plus.
• Must be able to sit, bend, crawl, kneel for long periods of time or repeatedly and be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs.
• CDA certification, Secondary Education in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited institution.
• CPR/First Aid Certified.
Pay Rate: $7.85 per hour
This is an on-call position.
Schedule: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace