Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is seeking a responsible individual to work as a Compliance and Training Coordinator in the Transportation Department. Duties include but are not limited to ensuring compliance with all regulations (DHS & DOT), Monitoring operations of the transportation department to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules and regulations. Promoting a safe work environment by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members. Coordinating repairs and maintenance to vehicles. Conducting employee training sessions on subjects such as driving safety, employee orientation, and quality improvement. Complete all required reporting.
• Must possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
• Three years’ experience in transportation.
• Prior experience developing routes for transporting of clients or children. Extensive knowledge of Middle Georgia area.
• Knowledge of and training in vehicle maintenance and repair services.
• Proficient communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to interact professionally with Management, co-workers, parents, vendors and contractors.
• Ability to administer the transportation program goals with little supervision.
• Ability to coordinate, implement, and conduct meetings and training sessions.
• Must be computer literate; ability to efficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must have an acceptable MVR (7yr), valid GA Driver’s License and reliable Transportation.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work 7 days a week to include days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
• Associates degree in Business or related field.
• Prior experience supervising and training others preferred
• Preferred Candidate will possess a Class A or B CDL with “S” and “P” endorsements.
• Able to receive and maintain Georgia DOT Medical Certification Card.
Pay Range: $12.02 – $18.00
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED