Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is currently seeking safe conscious drivers with good driving records and valid driving credentials to transport clients in 15 passenger vans throughout the greater Middle Georgia area. Positions are full time and part time. The candidate must undergo fingerprint background checks and drug screening prior to hire.
• Must have a High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
• Must have a valid Georgia Drivers License with acceptable driving record.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Must have great time management skills and ability to adapt to change in a moments notice.
• Must be able to work 7 days a week to include days, nights, holidays and weekends.
• Class A or B CDL with Passenger and School Bus “S” & “P” endorsement preferred
• Three (3) years previous driving experience needed. Prior experience operating 15-passenger van to transport clients strongly preferred.
Pay Rate: $8.69 per hour
Positions are full & part time, 20-40 hours per week.
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace