MACON-BIBB COUNTY ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY COUNCIL, INC.is seeking safe conscious drivers with good driving records and valid driving credentials to transport clients in 15 passenger vans throughout the greater Middle Georgia area. Positions are full time and part time. The candidate must undergo fingerprint background checks and drug screening prior to hire.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must have a valid Georgia Drivers License with acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have great time management skills and ability to adapt to change in a moments notice.
- Must be able to work 7 days a week to include days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Class A or B CDL with Passenger and School Bus “S” & “P” endorsement preferred
- Three (3) years previous driving experience needed. Prior experience operating 15-passenger van to transport clients strongly preferred.
Positions are full & part time ~ 20-40 hours per week.
To be considered for this position submit your application with official educational documents, 7-year MVR & driver’s license to the Administrative Office 1680 Broadway, Suite B between the hours of 9a.m. – 12p.m and 2p.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Starting Pay Rate $8.69/hr
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace
OPEN UNTIL FILLED