Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is currently seeking conscientious individuals to work in our Early Head Start Program. Applicants must be able to establish a safe and healthy environment based on an approved curriculum and daily schedule for infants and toddlers (ages 0 to 2yrs). Responsible for observing, assessing, and recording behavior of all infants and toddlers assigned to classroom, maintaining all necessary records, conduct developmental screenings of infants and toddlers, and provide parents with information concerning developmental milestones. Must undergo background checks, drug screening, TB screening and physical prior to employment.
• Must have a Childhood Development Associate Credential (CDA) for Infants and Toddlers or have comparable credential with equivalent coursework in early childhood development with a focus on infant and toddler development.
• Must have experience working with infants and toddlers.
• Ability to create lesson plans appropriate to the Head Start Federal Standards
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact professionally with Management, co-workers and parents.
• Must have intermediate computer skills to work with Program specific databases, compile daily classroom notes and observations.
• Must have acceptable driving record, valid GA Driver’s License and acceptable auto insurance
• Daily reliable transportation – must be willing to use personal vehicle to make home visits, attend meetings and other assigned duties for the Agency.
• Must be able to sit, bend, crawl, kneel for long periods of time or repeatedly and must be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs.
• Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education with a focus on infant and toddler development.
Pay Range: $9.33 – $10.13
To be considered for this position submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace