Macon-Bibb County EOC, Inc. is currently seeking candidates with “Passenger” and “School Bus” endorsed Commercial Driver License (CDL) to work in our Head Start Department. Duties include but not limited to transporting Head Start students (ages 3 to 4 years) in buses to and from schools throughout Macon-Bibb and/or Monroe County, field trips to various areas and delivering meals to satellite Head Start locations. Candidates must have an acceptable driving record. Must undergo background checks, drug screening, TB screening and physical prior to employment.
• Must possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
• Must possess a Class A or Class B CDL License with “P” & “S” Endorsement
• Must be able to receive and maintain Georgia DOT Medical Certification Card
• Acceptable driving record (7-year MVR required)
• Prior School Bus Driving experience
• Ability to push, pull, carry, lift up to 50lbs
Pay Rate: $13.17 per hour.
This is a part-time position.
To be considered for this position, submit your application with copies of applicable post secondary degree to:
Macon-Bibb County E.O.C. Administrative Office, 1680 Broadway, Suite B, Macon, Georgia 31201
Applications are accepted between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug-Free Workplace