If a child is selected, parents will be required to provide registration documents during the on-site registration process. If registration documents are not received during this time frame, the child’s Pre-K slot will be forfeited.
Required Registration documents:
- Proof of age: certified birth certificate or confirmation of birth
- Social Security card
- Immunization (GA form 3231)
- Hearing, Vision, Dental, Nutrition screening (GA form 3300)
- *NO EXCEPTIONS* GA 3300 form must be utilized*
- Current Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Medicaid card: PeachCare, WellCare card or private insurance card
Proof of residency include the following:
- Current lease in the guardian’s name
- Current Utility Bill listing the residence as the service address (electric, water, gas, cable)
- Property tax statement
- Current vehicle registration
- Homeowner’s insurance bill
**If a student’s family is living with someone else, parents should provide a notarized statement from the property resident stating where the child’s family is residing, plus a copy of the property resident’s proof of residency (any items listed above).
Attached documents must be completed at the time of the on-site registration at a school AFTER your child has been selected. Click on the titles to reach the documents.