The Service Center Specialist’s role is responsible for handling the day-to-day management of Outreach Center clients to include:
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all current community service/outreach grants and the grant requirements.
- Interviewing clients to assess their needs and determining client eligibility in accordance with program regulation.
- Identifying barriers or referral sources to aid clients.
- Researching up to date community resources.
- Manages client caseload to include initial intake and periodic follow-up as directed by program guidelines and provides detailed documentation.
- Enters client data into computer system programs.
- Conducts home visits for clients with transportation barriers.
- Model a respectful workplace when interacting with MBCEOCI customers, community members and colleagues.
- Associates Degree in Human Services or related field from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field from an accredited institution, preferred.
- Must have one (1) year of work-related experience applying the principals and practices of case management.
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Must have a clear Motor Vehicle Record for the previous seven (7) years.